As the primary Interaction Design Lead for the Microsoft client account, I was responsible for all aspects of interaction design and information architecture on various website, web application, and software properties:
- Microsoft Showcase (corporate video platform)
- Microsoft Faculty Connection
- Microsoft Windows Marketplace (later retired from service)
- Windows Vista Anytime Update (part of the Vista OS)
- License Profiling Tool (internal research and tracking tool)
My role on this account included oversight and coordination of other interaction designers, interaction design specialist for all client reviews, and direct hands-on deliverable production. The scope of work included everything from prototyping and user testing to site design and implementation.
In some instances we also designed user-friendly back-end systems, such as the custom CMS for Faculty Connection which supported a distributed international work model where Microsoft representatives in various locales can log in to create and maintain their own localized versions.